Northern Colorado Chapter Championship is a great way to try out competitive golf in a low-stress fun environment!
Play stroke play where you compete against other golfers who at a similar level
Form a 4-person scramble team and
You must have a valid 2018 handicap and played at least 2 rounds prior to June 15; GHIN or through EWGA.
Registration for the Championship is now open using the directions below.Registration closes on June 13, 2018 Step by Step Guide to Register for 2018 Chapter Championship
1. Log In to EWGA Member Clubhouse: members.ewga.online/
2. Looking at the left side of the screen, Scroll down until you can click on: MyEvents
3. In the middle of the page, click on EWGA Championship
4. This will take you to the EWGA Events page on Golf Genius where you will remain logged in.
5. Click on EWGA Championship
6. The Championship page has lots of information about the overall event, a tab for Player Documents and much
more. To get to your specific Chapter, using your mouse, hover over 2018 Championship, this create a drop
down menu – click on 2018 Chapter Championship.
7. You will now see the familiar page with all Chapters listed under their respective District Semi‐Final.
8. Find your chapter and click on it (if nothing happens, it isn’t ready yet).
9. If you were able to open up your Chapter site, there will be info about the event and the course.
10. To register, click on the big blue button on the left that says “Register Now for ….”
11. The registration page will open with the refund policy and other legal mumbo jumbo. To register, click on New
12. The next window to appear will have either one or two Registration options, one for riding and one for walking.
Select the option you want and click on Next.
13. The next screen will ask you to select a member. Start typing in your last name, and you (or a list) should appear
for you to select from.
14. The next screen will require you to fill in your data. PLEASE, PLEASE, review and follow the form instructions.
Everything with a Red Asterisk is required to be answered. A few key reminders.
a. Enter your Handicap ID where it says GHIN. Doesn’t matter which system it comes from, enter the ID #
b. Select which Handicap service you use (GHIN, GolfNet or Other)
c. Select either Stroke or Scramble
d. If playing Stroke Play, answer questions about being a Senior (SR) or a Super Senior (SSR)
e. If playing Scramble, enter the team Captain’s Last name into the Team Captain Name box.
f. Enter your date of birth
15. In the lower right corner, Click on Next
16. Enter your payment information and click on Submit Payment
17. All Done!!!